Thursday, February 9 at 12:00pm to 1:00pm
Packard Laboratory, Room 514B
19 Memorial Dr W, Bethlehem, PA 18015
Presented by: Professor Rudy Shankar, Director of Energy Systems Engineering
REGISTER HERE for this IN-PERSON Event!
WHEN: 12:00pm Eastern Time
WHERE: Lehigh University Campus, Packard Lab, 5th Floor, Room 514B (ESE Energy Lab)
Join Dr. Rudy Shankar from Lehigh University for this online information session to learn how you can earn your Professional M.Eng (30-credits) or Certificate (15-credits) in Energy Systems Engineering from Lehigh University in just 10 months as a full-time student or 3 years as a part-time student.
ESE is a project based program that provides a broad foundation in research and development activities related to Power Generation, Transmission and Distribution/Smart Grid, Energy & the Environment and resulting environmental considerations. All STEM, Physics, Business and Finance majors welcome! STEM OPT eligible - ( for international students)
This information session will delve into:
- Graduate student life at Lehigh
- ESE course & curriculum
- ESE alumni career pathways
- Admission requirements for a 2023 start.
- Applications now being accepted for 2023! (Summer Session II and Fall Semester)
- Merit Scholarships
- Are you a graduate of Lehigh? If you are, then you are also eligible for an additional scholarship!
- Attendees of this info session will also be eligible for an application fee waiver code.
PIZZA & SALAD WILL BE PROVIDED!
DATE: Thursday, February 9, 2023
TIME: 12:00 PM Eastern Time
LOCATION - Lehigh University Campus, Packard Lab, 19 Memorial Drive West, Bethlehem, PA 18015