Thursday, December 16, 2021 at 12:00pm to 1:00pmVirtual Event
REGISTER HERE for this FREE Online Event!
Join Dr. Rudy Shankar from Lehigh University in this information session to learn how you can earn your Professional M.Eng (30-credits) or Certificate (15-credits) in Energy Systems Engineering from Lehigh University in just 10 months as a full-time student or 3 years as a part-time student.
Applications now being accepted for both Spring 2022 and Summer 2022 start.
This interactive online information session will cover:
- Graduate student life at Lehigh
- ESE course & curriculum
- ESE alumni career pathways
- Admission requirements for a July 5, 2022 start. (Applications now being accepted for the Class of 2023.)
- A $4,500 Scholarship for admitted qualified students pursuing an M.Eng in ESE with a Summer 2022 start.
- Attendees of this info session will also be eligible for an application fee waiver code!
ESE is a project based program that provides a broad foundation in research and development activities related to Power Generation, Transmission and Distribution/Smart Grid, Energy & the Environment and resulting environmental considerations. All STEM, Physics, Business and Finance majors welcome!
Join us in this webinar for more information or apply today!